Newfoundland and Labrador Francophone Economic Development Network (RDÉE TNL) is currently looking to hire someone to assist the Economic Development Officer of Eastern Newfoundland in recruiting immersion schools throughout the province for the 6th edition of the Bilingual Postsecondary Career and Entrepreneurship Day (JOCBE) taking place in St John’s, November 6th 2018.
- Written and spoken English and French proficiency,
- High communication skills and being comfortable doing telephone solicitation with provided tools ;
- High organisational skills;
- Knowledge of Microsoft Office (Excel, Word, Outlook) and online search engines;
- Desirable attributes including being organized at work, courteous, autonomous and able to meet the deadlines;
- Knowledge of the province’s school environment and system would be considered an asset.
- English and French fluency is essential,
- Being comfortable with phone communications;
- Availability to work part-time or full-time during office hours Monday to Friday.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Contact all secondary schools with French immersion classes of Eastern Newfoundland,
- Insure the participation of 11th and 12th grade students by recruiting French immersion schools,
- Regular follow ups with the Economic Development Officer and the recruited schools,
- Carry out administrative tasks,
- Be available for the full day prior to the event and on the day of the event on November 6th, 2018,
- Provide a post-event report.
- Starting date: August 27th, 2018
- Length of assignment : part-time or full-time until November 8th, 2018
- Location : RDÉE TNL Office
- Salary per hour: $18 + performance-related bonus
Deadline August 15th, 2018
To apply for this position, please send a current resume with a cover letter at email@example.com. For further information, please contact Samir Jaouadi, Economic Development Officer – Eastern Newfoundland at firstname.lastname@example.org or (709) 757-2858.
RDÉE TNL – 65 Ridge Road, bureau 245, St. John’s, NL A1B 4P5